Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Songs for Sophia


My sister and niece recently returned to Edinburgh (I miss them terribly!), and before they went I made another mix for my niece. I included two songs from the movie My Neighbor Totoro (her favorite film), and the opening music from her favorite cartoon, Flip the Frog (our cover model). It's a fun kids mix, and she loved it immediately. Every time I hear it, I'll think of Sophia sleeping over at her "Auntie Beetle's" house.


1 Hey Let's Go- Sonya Isaacs

2 The Salad Song- Yamaha Music Foundation

3 Fruit Salad- The Wiggles

4 Gorilla Song- Sha-Na-Na

5 I Like Bananas- Hoosier Hotshots

6 The Tra La La Song (One Banana, Two Banana)- The Banana Splits

7 Apples and Bananas- Raffi

8 Beans In My Ears- The Serendipity Singers

9 Ito Eats- Elvis Presley

10 Uh! Oh! Part 2- The Nutty Squirrels

11 Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows- Lesley Gore

12 The By Cracky Beat- The Lowney's Chocolates Singers

13 Movin' Right Along- Kermit the Frog & Fozzie Bear

14 Song of the Paleo Pirates- The Hipwaders

15 I Love Trash- Oscar the Grouch

16 The Aba Daba Honeymoon- The Three Stooges

17 The Hokey Pokey- Ray Anthony

18 Jeepers Creepers- Louis Armstrong

19 Mister Peepers Theme- Bernie Green

20 Pippi Longstocking- Inger Nillson

21 A Bushel And A Peck- Margaret Whiting & Jimmy Wakely

22 Jollity Farm- The Bonzo Dog Band

23 Leave My Kitten Alone- Little Willie John

24 Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat- Phil Harris, Scatman Crothers, Thurl Ravenscroft And Liz English

25 Alvin- The Monkees

26 Alligator, Hedgehog- Pete Seeger

27 Green- Kermit the Frog

28 Daddy Frog- Big Daddy & the Little Sisters

29 Flip The Frog's Song- Flip the Frog

30 Octopus's Garden- The Beatles

31 Twee-Twee-Tweet- Cab Calloway

32 When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob-bob-bobbin' Along- Whispering Jack Smith & Whistling Carson Robinson

33 Mockingbird- Peter, Paul & Mary

34 Not Yet Three- Jonathan Richman

35 Sometimes- Frances England

36 Totoro (English)- Lea Salonga

No comments: