Thursday, May 7, 2009

IndiePop Goodness


This pop-ilicious mix is dedicated to Ion Moe, fellow mixer and all-around pop connoisseur. This mix is a hook-filled collection of catchy tunes, something to banish the rain and welcome back the sunshine. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!


1 Be OK- Ingrid Michaelson

2 Energy- The Apples in Stereo

3 Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa- Vampire Weekend

4 Boogey Man- The Bats

5 Homework- The Bicycles

6 When She Comes- Green Pajamas

7 Market Size- The Crabs

8 Snappy- The Icicles

9 Catch Them All- Headlights

10 The Bulrushes- The Bongos

11 Aeroplanes (Herdla Int. Airport)- Professor Pez

12 Alaska- The Softies

13 He's My Best Friend- Jellyfish

14 Nothing's Everything- TheOriginal Sins

15 Yeah Yeah Yeah- The Minders

16 Catherine Elizabeth- The Ladybug Transistor

17 I Don't Mind- Slumber Party

18 March- Utah rangers

19 Geometry- Peter Holsapple & Chris Stamey

20 In My Own Time- Bee Gees

21 Come to Milton Keynes- The Style Council

22 I Don't Do Crowds- Camera Obscura

23 I Think I Need A New Heart- The Magnetic Fields

24 For The Price Of A Cup Of Tea- Belle And Sebastian

25 I See The Rain- Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs

26 Wrap My Arms Around Him- Heavenly

27 I Know What I Want- Math & Physics Club

No comments: